AN ONLINE GROUP CONSULTATION FOR HEADTEACHERS, SUBJECT LEADERS AND SENCOS
The new headteacher standards and the current inspection framework strengthen the national commitment to ambitious expectations for pupils with SEND and to cultures and practices that enable pupils to access the curriculum and learn effectively.
The current drive to develop leaders who can provide a strong curriculum that is ambi-tious for pupils with SEND will present challenges for all schools both during and after this C-19 pandemic.
OFSTED are gathering information about how schools are addressing issues relating to SEND during this C-19 pandemic.
- Do you have unanswered questions relating to these issues?
- Are you looking for sound independent leadership advice and discussion about issues relevant to you?
- Would you like to broaden your view and hear about challenges and solutions in other schools across the country?
- Would you like to engage in honest, open, non-judgmental professional dialogue around these issues to promote future development?
- Join Cole Andrew, consultant in educational leadership in schools and businesses. Cole specialises in inclusion of people with Special Educational Needs/Disabilities, is an experienced school improvement partner and inspector, and successfully headed up schools in Blackpool and Dover, where he was seconded as a Local Authority Adviser.
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Inclusive Learning North provides high quality professional development, SEND Forums, training and consultancy to schools providing for 3 – 11 year-olds in the north of England.
ILOP enables us to provide greater breadth of high quality support online for all primary schools throughout the UK and overseas.