Inclusive Learning Online Portal (ILOP)
The ILOP Portal is now live!!.
Link to Log-in page here
If you haven’t signed up yet, join the ever growing number of schools that have…..see some feedback below:
- “I tried the handwriting [strategy] on Friday morning and am absolutely blown away by the results already. The children loved it!”
- “They all really got it when we counted the door numbers”
- “Wish I’d had ILOP years ago”
- “We are up and running with the portal and we are finding it incredibly useful”
…..see foot of page for details of a 30-day free trial of ILOP!
We have just launched our Inclusive Learning Online Portal, including strategies, interventions and SENCO support.
Welcome to the Inclusive Learning Online Portal, designed to help every teacher be a confident teacher of pupils with SEND and, indeed, all pupils.
- Lesson strategies that promote inclusive teaching and learning in mathematics and English for all pupils, including those with SEND
- Evidence-based intervention strategies to support gaps in attainment and promote catch-up
- Strategies rooted in specialist teaching techniques and influenced by latest evidence of what works, adapted for mainstream and intervention classes
- Printable resources with every strategy
- Animated PowerPoint slides provided
- 15% discount on mathematical Cuisenaire® rods
- Guidance, tools and access to advice for SENCOS
- Continually up-to-date and relevant
- At a cost of just £1 per pupil per year!
Imagine if an online portal existed with a wealth of guidance, tools and access to advice for SENCOS.
Imagine if it were a place where teachers could have unlimited access to High Quality First Teaching Strategies, giving every teacher the confidence to be the inclusive teacher of all pupils, allowing access and participation by all and ensuring excellent pupil progress.
Imagine if it included a wealth of evidence-based intervention strategies targeting specific objectives of the curriculum that children have not yet mastered.
Imagine if it was offered at a price that any school could afford – large or small!
The cost is just £1 per pupil per year…..based on the number on the pupils on the DfE roll.
To book……please complete the form below:
and e-mail it back to us at [email protected]
All signed up schools will need to supply us with all school email addresses for all users that will require access to the portal.
What you can expect
- A portal that continually builds its content in response to the needs of teachers and learners, researched and written by Zena Martin, Consultant
- A range of Quality First Teaching Strategies, rooted in evidence-based practice, for all year groups 1-6 in English (word reading, writing transcription, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation) and mathematics, including downloadable resources and slideshows
- Literacy and mathematics guidance for early years
- A range of intervention strategies for individuals or groups who need to plug gaps in their learning in an intervention context
- Guidance and tools for SENCOS and others at the strategic end of SEND provision
- Signposting to other relevant websites, resources and training
- A ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’ button on every page, allowing teachers and SENCOS to directly request strategies that are not yet on the portal
- Quick and easy opportunities for teachers to feedback evaluations of the materials to ensure continued quality
How about a Free 30-Day Trial of ILOP?
However, we understand that in many cases you may need to assess your proposed purchases and provide evidence to the budget holder about the benefits that a new teaching and learning resource will have in school. Therefore, we have now launched a no obligation 30-day Free Trial of ILOP.
During this 30-Day Free Trial of ILOP – we will set up a maximum of 5 user accounts for your school; giving you full access to all the current resources we have available at the time. That way 5 key members of your school team can assess the resources to provide additional evaluation for your school’s requirements.
At the end of this 30 days you have the option to sign up for full access for your school at the standard price of £1 per pupil on roll (as per our Terms and Conditions*).
If you’d like to trial ILOP please complete the attached form below and email Julia at [email protected] providing 5 valid school email addresses and the name & surname of each person, (sorry, personal email accounts cannot be accepted).
Terms and Conditions
1. Inclusive Learning Online is only available as an annual subscription, payable at the beginning of the 12-month period.
2. The number of pupils on roll must be taken from the DfE site, available at https://get-information-schools.service.gov.uk/
3. Each 12-month period begins from the date of invoice and will be renewed annually, unless the school requests cancellation of the subscription from Inclusive Learning North Ltd.
4. Only school employees are permitted access and usage of the portal. Personal email addresses will not be accepted. Our use and storage of email addresses is compliant with GDPR.
5. Strategies provided through the ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’ button will be sent directly to the user making the request and uploaded to the portal for the benefit of other users. Whilst we aim to provide as quick a response as possible, it may take up to 10 working days to respond to the request