Welcome to ILOP
The online portal designed to help every teacher be a confident teacher of pupils with SEND and, indeed, all pupils. Feedback is showing that home learning for some children with SEND is presenting many challenges. ILOP strategies and interventions can help, with a 30-day free trial for up to 5 users per school.
Log-in to ILOP here
- Lesson strategies that promote inclusive teaching and learning in mathematics and English for all pupils, including those with SEND
- Evidence-based intervention strategies to support gaps in attainment and promote catch-up
- Strategies rooted in specialist teaching techniques and influenced by latest evidence of what works, adapted for mainstream and intervention classes
- Printable resources with every strategy
- Animated PowerPoint slides provided
- Discounts on teaching resources, equipment and training
- Guidance, tools and access to advice for SENCOS
- Continually up-to-date and relevant
Imagine if an online portal existed with a wealth of guidance, tools and access to advice for SENCOS.
Imagine if it were a place where teachers could have unlimited access to Quality First Teaching Strategies, giving every teacher the confidence to be the inclusive teacher of all pupils, allowing access and participation by all and ensuring excellent pupil progress.
Imagine if it included a wealth of evidence-based intervention strategies targeting specific objectives of the curriculum that children have not yet mastered.
Imagine if it was offered at a price that any school could afford – large or small!
What do we think of it so far?
- “I tried the handwriting [strategy] on Friday morning and am absolutely blown away by the results already. The children loved it!”
- “They all really got it when we counted the door numbers”
- “Wish I’d had ILOP years ago”
- “We are up and running with the portal and we are finding it incredibly useful”
* £1 per pupil per year, based on DfE #on roll. Free access available for up to 5 users per school during enforced school closure period due to COVID-19 outbreak